The Things Conference: three days packed with LoRaWAN insights, workshops and connections.
See more information on http://www.thethingsconference.com
During the Things Conference conference and the online course we will educate our visitors with all knowledge and skills needed to be an expert in the field of LoRaWAN. We will give answers to questions like:
- How to build secure devices with a secure element?
- How to optimise for low power usage?
- How to build your own gateway?
- How to setup your own network server?
- How to build a device with firmware over the air updates using LoRaWAN?
- How to integrate LoRaWan with Azure, AWS, Evrythng, etc.
- What antenna to use and why?
- How to design a LoRaWAN PCB?
- How to get started with LoRaWAN?
Our visitors will meet leaders in the LoRaWAN ecosystem and our speakers will talk about:
- What is next with LoRaWAN?
- What secure element to use and why?
- How scalable is LoRaWAN really?
- How to use LoRaWAN with a SDR, and is that allowed?
- What are the scholars writing about LoRaWAN?
- What if we put a LoRaWAN gateway on a satellite in space?
- How does The Things Network use blockchain for further decentralisation and distribution?
- Taking a critical look back at the first 2 years of The Things Network?
- What kind of battery lifetime extending technologies are there and how to use them?
On Friday night we will be applying our skills during a hackathon and on Saturday, we will discuss about collaborative networking and more.
- How to accomplish our goal of a global Internet of Things data network?
- How to collaborate best with other community members?
- How can we strengthen the governance model of the collaborative network?
- What working groups to set up for what challenges?