UPDATE 29 JAN 12:16
THIS IS A PRIVATE EVENT
UNFORTUNATELY IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT
Students from The Hague University’s Smart Manufacturing & Robotics minor will be demonstrating their robotic prototypes live!
- Detecting & profiling unwanted glue residual from workpieces
- Sorting a large assortment of different bolts with machine learning
- Automatically applying tape to a complex workpiece with a robot
- Cost-effective 3D bin picking with machine learning (a startup from our own students!)
- Applying clips to sticks at high speeds
- Automatic removal of weld seams with a robotic grinder
We have a non-compromising no-bullshit approach: students only have 6 weeks to finish the job, of which you’ll see the results.
Either the prototypes work, or the students fail, so be prepared to experience some tense moments when the students have to press the start button on their prototype while you’re watching them.
You’re welcome to join us: you can leave whenever you like, but we have students, industry people and drinks you can hang out with so feel free to stay for a bit!
Visitors will be given the opportunity to have the opportunity to address the whole group (visitors & students) with a short pitch of 20 seconds. Many new employees have been found this way ;)
More information: firstname.lastname@example.org