Photonic Integration Conference – Integrated photonics drives next generation semi-conductor business
Photonics is the key enabling technology engine needed to keep the globe communicating and connected in the 21st century. It provides the bandwidth, speed, reach and flexibility needed to run exciting new applications that everyone knows – healthcare & life sciences, internet of things, M2M, social media, big data, datacenters, cloud computing and voice over IP. It’s the most energy efficient technology to scale up all these services.
Join us for a one-day executive conference explaining why integrated photonics is vital to keep our world communicating and connected in the 21st century. We’re bringing the global experts to Eindhoven, the undisputed innovation champion of light technologies.
- Business models for applying Photonic Integration
- Cases of Photonic Integration in:
- Health Care
- IoT & Autonomous Systems
- IT & Telecom
- Agri & Food
- Manufacturing & Industry 4.0
- Military & Aerospace
- Consumer Electronics & Lighting
- Integration of photonics with microelectronics at the chip, board and system levels
- Tools for developing and packaging
- Investors, CEOs, and marketing directors tracking the direction of integrated photonics and or semi-conductor industry
- Industry analysts and consultants looking to understand the latest technology advances in integrated photonics
Who should attend the conference?
- System integration engineers in optical sensing, lighting & energy, information technology, telecom, healthcare & life science, big-data, security & defence, manufacturing
- Innovation Managers, CTO’s or Business Development Managers working in the Semiconductor industry
- Optical and electronic component engineers