Offshore Day – The keynote event about offshore renewable energy, innovation, technology and collaboration for European senior executives.
On November 19th international stakeholders from the offshore and energy industry will meet in the city centre of Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
Offshore Day is a multidisciplinary and interactive event focussing on new technologies, innovations and how cross-sectoral cooperation will lead to synergy. Under the expert guidance of moderator René Peters, TNO a variety of international top speakers will share their vision on global developments in the offshore energy industry. Offshore Day will be an interactive day where your opinion counts! Join the discussion, share your knowledge and vision together with an expected 175 senior executives and directors!
In addition to a strong program we offer you extensive networking opportunities to maintain and expand your network. Join this interactive and lively conference on Tuesday November 19th at LantarenVenster in Rotterdam!
Speakers Offshore Day 2019
- Michael Simmelsgaard, Head of Offshore Wind, Vattenfall
- Hugo Buis, General Manager Commercial Offshore Wind, Shell
- Hugo Bouvy, Managing Director, DEME Offshore
- Ruben Dijkstra, Directeur Offshore Wind, Eneco
- René Peters, Director Gas Technology, TNO
- Tobias van Baarsen, Director Green Giraffe
- Lars Banke, CEO Maersk Decom
- Koos-Jan van Brouwershaven, CEO Heerema Marine Contractors
- Lex de Groot, Managing Director Neptune Energy
- Tim Meyerjürgens, COO TenneT
- Dolf Gielen, Director Innovation and Technology International Renewable Energy Agency
- Martyn Tulloch, Net Zero Solution Centre Manager, The Oil & Gas Technology Centre