Maritime Industry 2019 – Dedicated network meeting for senior executives from the maritime industry
Rotterdam, Maritime Capital of Europe accelerates maritime business opportunities. On March 14th 2019 you are most welcome at the 10th edition of Maritime Industry 2019. You simply cannot miss this edtion as the industry is in transformation and actions are required now!
Don’t miss out, because:
- Sustainable shipping is not only an option for the future, it becomes more and more essential. How do ship owners look at the recent developments and how do they prepare for the future.
- Autonomous shipping has the future but what are the recent developmentss and expectations for the future? What impact will autonomous shipping have on the industry.
- What are the financing trends and which financing alternatives might become more important.
We expect over 125 leading directors and we are looking forward to meet you as well. Directors from international leading companies share their vision on the future of the industry. They acknowledge the importance of collaborations and sharing knowledge. Do you as well? Join us at Maritime Industry 2019!
We proudly present the following top speakers on stage
- Emanuele Grimaldi, Managing Director, Grimaldi Group
- Gunnar Wieslander, Senior Vice President, Saab Kockums
- Matej Zakonjšek, Head of Cabinet of Commissioner for Transport, European Commission
- Tom Eystø, Vice President, Kongsberg and Managing Director, Massterly
- Sibrand Hassing, Director Fleet Operations Europe, Holland America Group
- Poul Woodall, Director Environment & Sustainability, DFDS A/S
- Stephan Vetter, Vice President, KfW IPEX-Bank GmbH – Maritime Industries