IT & Software Asset Management Summit Belgium – The next step in your SAM maturity
IT & Software Asset Management Summit is the annual conference in managing software licenses. The theme of this 15th edition (second edition to be held in Belgium) is ‘The next step in your SAM maturity’.
We live in a rapidly changing and digital world. Technological innovations such as cloud, big data and IoT put entire organizations upside down. Software usage is growing exponentially and the licensing landscape is getting more complex as a result of these developments. Also, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and software being purchased by the business are developments with consequences.
What is the impact of these developments on SAM? How can you improve SAM continuously? And how do you optimize the SAM processes, to go to the next level of SAM maturity.
Our programme will address most of the key issues your dealing with on a daily basis. Topics such as;
- Getting in control of sam in a multi domain organisation
- Getting Management Buy-In for Software Asset Management
- Used software; Risky or a serious option?
- Bridging the disruption gap
- IT Control & Governance
- Achieving transformational change with integrated ITAM
- How to hurdle software complexity, get maximum value from your IT spend and reduce risk
- How can you prevent being audited