Fueling the Future – Hydrogen key in accelerating the energy transition
Welcome at the first Fueling the Future Summit Europe. This years focus is on hydrogen, seen by many experts as the future fuel in the energy-transition. How can we use this potential and roll out hydrogen within the mobility, industry and energy sectors? How can we scale up the hydrogen economy? To get there questions need to be answered and we need to share our power and knowledge.
To bring to whole supply chain and politics together we believe the first and next steps can be made. Your participation is important, so we hope to meet you. Register directly and motivate your colleagues and partners to come as well. Together we get there.
Speakers Fueling the Future Summit a.o.
- Noé van Hulst, Hydrogen Envoy at the Ministry of Economic Affairs & Climate Policy
- René Schutte, Program Manager Hydrogen Gasunie and Member of the Board of Hydrogen Europe
- Didier Stevens, Senior Manager European and Government Affairs at Toyota Motor Europe and Member of the Board of Hydrogen Europe
- Roger Hertzenberg, CEO Hydrogen UNO-X
- Tudor Constantinescu, Principal Advisor of the Director General Energy European Commission
- Pierre Etienne Franc, Vice President Air Liquide, managing the Hydrogen Energy World Business Unit
- Michèle Azalbert, CEO ENGIE Hydrogen
- Marco Waas, Director RD&I and Technology Nouryon
- Nigel Brandon, Professor and Director Energy Futures Lab Imperial College