Embracing the New Energy Mix: Safer, Greener, Smarter
In the coming decades the offshore energy market will grow and become more diversified than ever, requiring a diverse approach in installation capacities. Jumbo sees a shift in arenas, geographically but also in environmental circumstances. The recovery of the offshore market comes with new consciousness in the industry. Projects need to be realized safe, green and at low costs. Jumbo is an offshore transport and installation contractor with over 50 years of experience in maritime heavy lift. The presentation will elaborate on the developments in the industry and the background and choices made to prepare for the future. It will include the current fleet as well as the development of the new HLCV Stella Synergy.
* Sandwiches beforehand and drinks afterwards are offered with the compliments of Jumbo.
* Registration for KIVI members opens at 16 November 2019.
* For non-members -if seats are still available- registration opens at 9 January 2020.
* Until 14 January you can indicate with your registration if reserving sandwiches is necessary for you.
* After 14 January there may be a possibility to registrate -if not fully booked- but no sandwiches will be reserved for you. You will expected by 19.00h then.