Digital Utilities Europe 2018 – Delivering Digital Innovation in the European Utilities Industry
The Digital Utilities Europe 2018 conference will bring together key industry stakeholders to address the current challenges of the digitisation in the utilities sector. The two day event will give you insight on business cases, financial aspects and technological advancements in the industry. Digital Utilities Europe 2018 will allow you to explore the successful implementation of recent case studies within digital business and their unique strategies.
To meet demands of changing energy consumer habits the conference shall explore case studies, discussions and interactive networking sessions to provide insight into the latest innovation and technology, cyber security and customer experience.
Agenda committee members:
– CEO & Co-founder from Open Utility
– CTO / Visionary on Digital Transformation from Alliander
– Business Development- Customers & Markets from TenneT TSO B.V.
– CIO from Enexis
– CTO, Director IT Development from Nord Pool Group
– International Customer Experience Manager from E.ON Energy
– Head Of International Operations Department from CEZ, A.s.
– Head Of Energy Automation, Telecommunications And IT of Stadtwerke Konstanz GmbH
– Senior Manager of EnBW
– CTO of Cadent Gas Ltd
– Partner Compliance & Enforcement and Innovation Link of Ofgem
Join us in to meet senior representatives from leading companies for excellent networking opportunities.