Advancing the CO2 Utilisation Industry through Innovative Applications & Conversion Technologies Developments whilst Adapting to Policy Changes & Meeting Sustainable Targets
Following the success of its previous editions, ACI’s 14th Carbon Dioxide Utilisation Summit will take place in Dusseldorf on the 9th & 10th October 2019.
During this new European edition of the event, the conference will explore the current state of the industry, including the effect of new policies and sustainability targets, whilst also exploring latest technology development, both on the electrolysis and bio-conversion sides.
The two day conference will cover both general industry topics, such as financing and investment of CO2 utilisation projects, as well as specific case studies on conversion methods and the difference uses: building materials, e-fuels and chemicals.
The two days event will offer a series of case studies & interactive panel discussions, whilst allowing great opportunities for all the participants to network and develop great business relationships.
Join us in Dusseldorf this October for a highly interactive & informative conference, whilst enjoying the networking opportunities with your peers.
Have a look at the detailed agenda to get further details on this year’s topics & speakers. Exclusive site visit at the Thyssenkrupp’s Carbon2Chem Pilot Plant, in Duisburg, Germany.
For this 7th edition of the event in Europe (14th edition of the global series), we have gathered some key industry players to form an advisory committee and help us build the conference agenda, on top of our research.
- Christoph Guertler, Head of Catalysis and Technology Incubation, Covestro
- Matthijs Ruitenbeek, R&D Manager (Hydrocarbon R&D), Dow
- Christophe Mihalcea, Director, Fermentation, LanzaTech
- Gunnar Holen, CEO, Nordic Blue Crude
- Ivano Miracca, Process & Technology R&D Projects Portfolio Manager, SAIPEM
- Robert Gresser, Exectuive VP Innovation, Solvay
- Oskar Meijerink, Business Development Manager, SkyNRG
- David Nevicato, Research Program Manager- CO2/CCUS, Total
- Andy Roeloffzen, Project Manager, Twence
- Current State & Predictions of the CO2 Utilisation Market
- Updates on Policy & Regulation framing the European Industry
- Strategic Outlook & Predictions on Financing & Investment of CO2 Utilisation Projects
- CO2 Mineralisation – Best Practices
- Hydrogen’s Role in CO2 Conversion
- Latest Technology Developments in Electrochemical Reduction of CO2
- Best Practices in E-fuels Production & Uses
- Advances in CO2 to Chemicals
- Sustainability & Circular Economy of CO2 Utilisation
- Life Cycle Analysis of CCU Projects – Methodology & Process
- Bio-conversion of CO2 – Current Status & Potential