What to expect at the Beyond Data Event 2019?
For the 10th edition of the Beyond Data Event we want to live up to our promise. What is THE Beyond behind the Beyond?
We have heard the discussions about privacy and ethics in previous events, we have seen the struggle of the cities to open op their data and the longing for the theory to become practice.
For this edition we take a step into the future and we dare every speaker to take the public with them. And yes, of course, the cities will take the stand and of course ethics will remain an issue.
Some of the topics to be discussed on 28 March 2019
- Innovation in data, Smart Cities & Internet of Things
- Developments in the use of personal data: healthcare, social care and more
- Embedding smart cities as a backbone of infrastructure, equipment, protocols
- HELPDESK of cities and data science labs
- Connecting Tech to Reality: how do we match technology with the needs of society
- Pilots are good, but what’s next? What’s real?
- Help needed: sharing user cases & best practice. How can you help? What are the challenges?
Who can you expect?
- Representatives/Policy makers Open Data of Municipalities (departments of Strategy, Economic Development, ICT)
- Knowledge Institutions
- Designers, Technologists
- Innovative Open Data Companies
- Software and ICT agencies
Everyone who is challenging the new world beyond data! *The Beyond Data Event is part of the Knowledge Society Forum (KSF) Meeting of Eurocities. Their work meeting is also attached to the Event. Members of the KSF consists out of more then 50 policy makers from European cities.
Who should attend Beyond Data 2019:
Business Intelligence Managers
GEO Data/Information Managers
Open Data Managers
Big Data Consultants
Project leaders Innovation
Project Leaders Data
Research & Statistics Managers
Chief Technology Officers
Chief Information Officers
Chief Data Officers
Policy Makers and Policy Advisors
Government Agencies Managers and Directors
Programme and Project Managers
Smart City/ Smart Mobility Advisors
We also welcome Data Specialists, (Business) Consultants and Directors of Data Technology and Information Technology businesses
View our website for more information about the Beyond Data Event.